NOTICE: EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1ST 2022
UPDATED RESCHEDULE / CANCELLATION POLICY
Our goal at Premier Chiropractic is to provide excellent care in a timely manner. In recent months we have had an extreme excess of rescheduled and cancelled visits without adequate notice. This creates difficulties in schedule management and visit experience. Our goal is to ensure practice members respect both theirs, ours, and all other practice members schedules to ensure we can accommodate all individuals with excellence. We do understand that illness, emergencies, flat tires, and bad weather conditions do occur. We ask that our patients give us 24 hours’ notice if they cannot keep an appointment and reschedule on SKED in that timeframe. If an EMERGENCY falls within the cancellation/ reschedule policy, please contact us directly in this event at 615-653-4541 opt. # 2 so we can ensure proper rescheduling and assist as needed. This allows us time to fill our schedule with other patients who may be waiting. We appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding our cancellation and failed appointment policy.
The following guidelines reflect an update in office policy effective August 1st 2022
- Cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment with 24 hours plus notice will result IN NO CHARGE.
- A failed appointment is an appointment that is cancelled / rescheduled without 24 hours’ notice or an appointment where a patient does not show up (includes each member of a family if scheduled together).
- We do allow for (1) failed appointment as a courtesy. Any additional failed appointments will result in that days adjustment fee assessed to the account and be ineligible to reschedule. This includes singles and all family’s visits for that specific day. Ex. Visit will be removed from the end of your care plan at the OOP rate.
- Any additional failed appointments will result in that days adjustment fee assessed to the account. This includes singles and all family’s visits for that specific day. Ex. Visit will be removed from the end of your care plan at the OOP rate.
- If two “no call no shows” are documented within a 14 day period a one time, nonrefundable $100 fee will be immediately assessed on your account and your calendar will be deleted at that time. This fee is per person within a family group. Your account will be deemed inactive at this time. You are able to resume your care at any time following clear communication with our office and at that time the cancellation policy will reset for your account.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS / CONCERNS REGARDING YOUR APPOINTMENT CALENDAR IN THE OFFICE PLEASE SPEAK TO A TEAM MEMBER AND WE WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOU.
To reschedule / cancel an appointment please use your SKED APP. The app will not allow a reschedule within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time. If the day / time you would like to schedule IS NOT available, you can message the office through SKED or you can call the office at 615-653-4541 Opt. 2